This active region has caused a "Major Flare Watch" to be declared, so the two calibration maneuvers SDO had scheduled for today will be done in two weeks. Here is a summary of our projected activities for the rest of 2014.
- 10/20/2014: Null Bias Application
- 10/29/2014: EVE Cruciform (@1800ut)
- 10/30/2014: Null Bias Removal
- 11/05/2014: EVE FOV (1315-1537 UTC) and HMI/AIA Flatfield (1630-1907 UTC) Calibration Maneuvers
- 11/12/2014: Null Bias Application
- 11/22/2014: Lunar Transit (2229-2304 UTC)
- 12/01/2014: Null Bias Removal